Welcome to Lead to Close: The Mortgage Professionals Podcast featuring authentic and real conversations amongst Canadian mortgage pros. Hosted by industry leaders James Loewen and Greg Williamson, with unfiltered opinions and no topic off limits, these are the conversations you wished the industry was having.
James and Greg sit down for a deep tech dive with Jackson Middleton in this episode. Jackson runs Deploy.Online, a company that’s doing fantastic work in the mortgage space. He’s on the podcast to discuss tech needs in the mortgage industry and how tech can be used to support brokers.
Jackson examines building the best software stacks for new agents, growing agents, and mega agents. He also discusses what the future of tech looks like in this space and the role it plays throughout your client’s journey.
Listen on Apple Podcasts Listen on Google Podcasts
On this Episode of Lead to Close:
- An introduction to Jackson and Deploy.Online
- The part of the mortgage industry Jackson realized he enjoyed the most
- What Jackson did first after leaving brokering
- The one job of your website and why it’s important it gets that job done
- How a clear call-to-action serves your business
- How Deploy.Online serves the mortgage industry differently
- Why you need to use technology to manage your client’s journey
- What citation management is and how Deploy.Online helps with it
- Why now is the time to adopt new technology as it becomes available
- Why the best systems are the ones you actually use and work for you
- How you can go about compiling the best tech stack
- Why having an appropriate email address matters
- Where emerging tech is leading the mortgage industry
- How you can make it easier for a client to work with you
- Why mortgage brokers should hire professionals to help with tech
- The insights and metrics that a great website can offer (and how to use them)
- Jackson, James, and Greg share their favourite things at present