Welcome to Lead to Close: The Mortgage Professionals Podcast featuring authentic and real conversations amongst Canadian mortgage pros. Hosted by industry leaders James Loewen and Greg Williamson, with unfiltered opinions and no topic off limits, these are the conversations you wished the industry was having.
Continuing the last episode’s discussion about team building, Greg and James will talk about hiring people - what too look for, who the first hire should be and having a plan for future hires.
Additionally, they will reveal hires that they view as unnecessary and the reasons why they feel this way. They’ll also give tips on meeting with other realtors and your own team members. Enjoy!
Listen on Apple Podcasts Listen on Google Podcasts
On this Episode of Lead to Close:
- An activity to help you figure out who your first hire should be.
- Skills that Greg has found offset each other.
- Lies that we may tell ourselves and why we must overcome them.
- Accepting that hires will make mistakes and that it’s part of the process.
- How James managed to streamline the training of new hires.
- Having a plan for future hires.
- Example of some hires that may not be necessary.
- Why realtors are irreplaceable when growing your business.
- “People want to do business with people they like.”
- Thinking about what you bring to the table when setting up a meeting.
- Reasons why it’s best to outsource your marketing.
- Weekly team building activities that James holds and why they’re important.
- Why Greg likes to offer large bonuses.
- What level 10 meetings are and why they’re so useful for everyone involved.
- The biggest frustration that James hears about bosses in this space.
- Consequences of bullying and harassment in real estate.
- Ideas that Greg is working on to help realtors by providing them more data.
Radius Financial: http://radiusfinancial.ca/