Welcome to Lead to Close: The Mortgage Professionals Podcast featuring authentic and real conversations amongst Canadian mortgage pros. Hosted by industry leaders Greg Williamson and James Loewen, with unfiltered opinions and no topic off limits, these are the conversations you wished the industry was having.
During this episode, Greg and James discuss the best ways to navigate the sales process, especially during times of inflation. These tactics can also encourage your clients to choose you over the competition.
There are strategies you can implement to have more effective sales conversations, and it starts with exploring options rather than jumping to a decision on fixed versus variable rates. This means the discovery call is key in setting the tone for your work with the client. This part of the strategy and the following steps are covered throughout the episode.
Listen on Apple Podcasts Listen on Google Podcasts
On this Episode of Lead to Close:
- The better option between fixed versus variable rates.
- What to remember when choosing a fixed rate.
- Tips for framing your sales conversation to beat out the competition.
- How to lead the conversation into rates with a client.
- What you should aim to uncover during a discovery call.
- The importance of having a conversation around economics and metrics.
- How to frame a strategy to the client to benefit them long-term.
- What the inflation hedge strategy is and how it works.
- The importance of exploring a client’s individual situation.
- A tool that you can use to win the sale for you.
- The conversation you need to have with your client upfront.
- Why now is the time for clients to be proactive.
- Why showing people is more powerful than telling people what they need to know.
- The new useful tool they’ve implemented with Finmo.
- James and Greg’s favourite things right now.