Welcome to Lead to Close: The Mortgage Professionals Podcast featuring authentic and real conversations amongst Canadian mortgage pros. Hosted by industry leaders James Loewen and Greg Williamson, with unfiltered opinions and no topic off limits, these are the conversations you wished the industry was having.
This episode's discussion revolves around peeling back the layers of the Silverman Mortgage Group business. We'll hear about unpacking the flow of leads, scaling a business, creating a team, increasing conversions, and more. Enjoy!
On this episode of Lead to Close:
- How a lead starts at Silverman Mortgage Group
- The different reasons why you might want to build a team
- Why overworking is not a badge of honour
- How technology has changed the lead process
- How Silverman Mortgage Group is able to find out if the lead is a fit right away
- The lies professionals in this industry tell themselves
- Who the first hire should typically be
- How you can greatly simplify a discovery call
- The journey of the lead through Zach’s business.
- How to show your client that cheaper isn’t always better.
- What to do if you want a higher conversion rate.
- Why guiding your client through the process is important.
- When brokers need to take personal responsibility as opposed to blaming the client.
- How to utilizeLoom videos during closing.
- How calendar systems and booking can improve your business and work/life balance.
- The best apps and tools to support your business.
- Why Finmo has stayed far away from CRMs.
- Using a phone call orvideo for more impact than a templated email.
- The biggest benefits of Finmo
Peoples Bank: https://www.peoplesbank.ca/en/